Sunday, June 24, 2012

Cooking day

I totally messed up dinner tonight. I was supposed to make dough for some pizzas and I totally spaced and I just went into my loaf bread routine. So when I realized my mistake I had to figure out a plan B. Quinoa with sauteed vegis and a basalmic vinagrette. I forgot to add the black beans. The kids are fighting a cold so they did not partake. It bugs when they chicken out and don't even try it. I loved it and I am looking forward to lunch tomorrow!
In my defense I spent a lot of time in the kitchen today. Did some very over due dishes, cleaned out the fridge, made a double batch of double chocolate chip cookies, dough for tomorrows bread, 5 bread starters, fried tortillas chips for my 12 year old, and  started soaking some wheat berries for tomorrow's dinner.


No comments:

Post a Comment