Monday, April 2, 2012

Make Room for Baby

Museum of Science and Industry | Exhibits | YOU! The Experience | The Exhibit | Your Beginning | Make Room for Baby | Make Room for Baby

Amazing interactive tool that shows how our bodies adapt to the a growing baby. The picture and the above link will take you to Museum Of Science and Industry of Chicago website. I love how the baby comes out at the end, like it was no trouble at all.
As my girls and I have watched this over and over again I can't help but be amazed. The breasts grow larger, the bladder gets squished, and the stomach is pushed high into our rib cage. I love how at the end the tummy stays flubbery.
Xander, my 8 year old son, loved making the animated baby "dance" as he zipped back in forth between 29 weeks and birth. As long as he is learning... right?

No comments:

Post a Comment